I can’t see why this should be the problem with amavisd-new?

You can exclude any domain from SA checks via amavis.

Look for some info here: http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html

________________________________

From: Maxim Cernэ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:07 AM
To: Michael Scheidell; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: SA gateway

Hello,

> Firewall mail.example.com and don't let it accept any email from
> anyone but spamfilter.example.com

I can't do this, because there are more mail domains set on mail.example.com
(e.q. example2.com) and I don't filter messages going to example2.com. Any
other solution?

Maybe there is some option in MTA (i'm using postfix) to allow messages to
somedomain.com only from somemachine.com? I didn't find it.

Max