Vernon Webb wrote:
I have a ton of these emails getting through that have the sender's name and the word Present getting through and they are the same as the insider information from last week. I have MailScanner, SpamAssassin, SARE, Botnet, Razor2, Pyzor, ClamAv and f-prot all installed and as far as I know working properly. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

I, like Chris who posted results, don't have hardly any slipping through here either. I don't have Pyzor, DCC or Razor running and have bayes trained up. I do keep rules that I keep updated on a daily basis using sa-update. Here is a header from one such message that was trapped: