Micke Andersson wrote:
Anders Norrbring wrote:
I have a setup with Postfix, Amavis-new and SpamAssassin on one server, and the IMAP server on another.

What's the best / easiest way(s) to enable users to report spam mails for training the Bayes DB?
I would say that the easiest way would be to set up a public IMAP folder where the users should drag-n-drop their SPAM mails into, and then should you set up a cron-job to read that particular IMAP folder, and do the learning. But then, you should/shall also setup a Public folder for HAM's as well. Otherwise your Bayes will not be to much of use.

There are a few ready to use scripts out there to read an IMAP folder to teach your Bayes DB for you.

Yep, but I was thinking more in the line of a central "deposit" thing.. Like the user feels it's a spam, click on "report" and the mail is sent to that place, and then read by SA.

I guess it would be easier for both me and the users to not have to scan every users spam folder.

--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting