From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Any anti-spam solution against outgoing mail? Date: 28 Dec 2006 21:57:37 -0000

>> Hello, list.
>>
>> I have used well SA with procmail well against incoming mail.
>> But there are lots of outgoing spam-mails using web programs or using
>> sendmail at my server.
>> (There are several domains are hosted at the server.)
>>
>> So is there any program like spamassassin which can filter against
outgoing
>> spam mail?
>> or any program which can limit sending spam-mail?
>>
>> Please recommend any for me..
>>
>> my system is linux and sendmail.

Hi,

a) it might be possible to enforce valid sender through webserver config
.... so it does not say
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but rather shows the actual domain
b) once domains are identified correctly, you might replace the
/usr/sbin/sendmail by a wrapper
that performs rate limiting and/or alerting
c) both you andyour client domains should receive bounces
d) you should educate your clients about email form best practices

Wolfgang Hamann

지금 가까이 있는 싱글들을 찾아 보세요! http://match.kr.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=1002127