> 2) "pyzor_add_header" isn't a valid config option.  See "perldoc
> Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor" for more info.  Perhaps you want to just
> use the add_header option with the _PYZOR_ tag?  (see "perldoc
> Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf" for info on that)

I'm sorry I know how tired people get of answering questions of people how have
not
read the docs. I have I'm just lost. Where exactly is this line written the
add_header
so I can remove it?

I've checked the perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor and it doesn't make
any
sense to me. I have installed SA and pyzor (and the myriad of other afore
mentioned
plugins) and have not had to modify anything other than SA itself. Is there
something
I am missing here?

Thanks