Hi,

I have a SUSE 9.3 mailserver with Postfix and SA 3.1.7 running.

Unfortunately the commands (run as root)
spamassassin  <mail
and
spamc <mail
calculate different results. In fact they seem to run different tests.

I postet the details in a german forum:
www linuxforen de/forums/showthread php?t=229016
(including the scan reports!)

One source could be the associated user, but when trying to run either
spamd/spamc or spamassassin with different users (my account, root,
nobody, spamfilt [which is the dummy account to run spamd]) no result
matches the plain spamassassin call as root.
I have no user specific prefs (that I know of). I started to build a
Bayes-DB the last days (which seems to be found under user "spamfilt).
I even tried to run spamd with -c or with -x.

Any hints for me, where I can look after? Any informations I could provide?

spamd:
/usr/local/bin/spamd -d -c -u spamfilt
--configpath=/usr/local/share/spamassassin
--siteconfigpath=/etc/mail/spamassassin -r /var/run/spamd.pid
local.cf:
rewrite_header Subject ****SPAM(_SCORE_)****
report_safe 1
use_bayes 1