On Sunday 07 January 2007 08:22, Sander Holthaus wrote:

> But, to get back on topic, the new PBL in ZEN marks mail originating
> from ip's and netblocks which should not be running (mail-sending)
> mailservers, such as dynamic ip-ranges for cable/dsl/dailup-access (at
> least, that is my understanding). So unless you customers try to
> connect to mailservers directly to deliver mail (which is something
> most ISP's block btw) you shouldn't be in trouble.

For example, I send myself a mail and I see this:

***************
 From: Phil Barnett <philb at philb.us>
 To: philb at philb.us
 Subject: test
 Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:24:46 -0500

Now, to me, this certianly looks like the mail originated from my machine, not
the server, and it's from a DSL high speed network. And, I typically send
mail directly to my server, not the earthlink servers.

What keeps this mail from being marked?

Botnet has been marking these mails.

--
My other computer is your Windows machine