Rob Mangiafico wrote:
It's probably because I need sleep, but I'm confused on this scenario:

User emails from his/her dialup IP directly to trusted_networks server 1
(which is allowed by access not SMTPAUTH), which then goes to my server.
It seems this email gets flagged as DUL, PBL, etc...

user1 -> trusted_networks server 1 -> final destination

Is there any way to not have this happen (get flagged) besides SMTPAUTH
checks? Remove server 1 from trusted_networks? ...

Is "server 1" acting only as an MSA, or is it also acting as an MX, or intermediate relay?

Daryl