Chris wrote:
On Monday 15 January 2007 7:07 pm, John D. Hardin wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Chris wrote:
I keep seeing the below bounces in spam reports I'm sending out. I know
the ordb is dead, who is using it, Earthlink or corp.mailsecurity.net.au?

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
    host corp.mailsecurity.net.au [67.18.110.234]:
    451 4.7.1 Temporary lookup failure of 209.86.89.61 at
relays.ordb.org: retry timeout exceeded
corp.mailsecurity.net.au is using it.

They should notice it pretty quickly now that *all* of their inbound
mail is being TMPFAILed... :)

"spam is way down this week. Did you do something to the server?"

Thanks John, I shot an email off to their tech contact letting them know about relays.ordb.org being shut down, hopefully it will be fixed.
You sent them an email to tell them their email is down? Good luck with that :-)