On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 02:02:01PM -0800, Stuart Robinson wrote:
> Couldn't the raw tokens just be kept in the same database by adding an
> additional column to the table bayes_token that isn't indexed? That
> wouldn't affect performance too much, would it?

Besides requiring a new data layout for the DBM files, it would be space-wise
inefficient.

This issue was discussed to death a few years ago.  If you want this kind of
thing on your specific server, the plugin call allows you to write whatever
you want to deal with it.  I'd probably keep a new table w/ hash->raw token
mappings, or some kind of DBM.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good