Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 09:30:48PM +0100, J. W. Andersen wrote:
Am I severely misunderstanding something ? Such as definitions of header
(subject) and body ?

It sounds more like your system isn't properly passing the message to SA.

As all my body tests seem to work OK, I guess the messages *are* passed to SA. Unless there is reason to believe, that postfix or amavis should block the header part, and let body part through ?

The Scenario here is SuSE 10. SpamAssassin is 3.1.7 (initially tested
with 3.1.1, same result).
SpamAssassin is invoked from postfix 2.2.10 via amavisd-new 2.4.0.

Test using the "spamassassin" script.  If it works there, your problem is
not SA related.

I could not find a description of the mentioned test - or the script,
for that matter, anywhere. Could you give me some hints ?

Regards, Joern