Darn, why didn't I think of that.

We can also pass laws that ban spam.  Shoot.

Im going to call my congressman.

Imagine all the trouble I have been going through just trying to block
incoming spam when all I needed to do was get some laws passed, or get
ISP's to enforce their AUP.

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm)
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com