On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 08:22:07AM -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    When I look for '.4' in the rules files I cannot find it. Otherwise I
> would have changed it.

If you run in debug mode, you'll see all the files that SA is using for
configs.  At least one of those files will have the invalid config lines.  My
guess is something in the site-wide config directory (/etc/mail/spamassassin).

BTW, you previously mentioned /etc/mail/spamassassin/rules/ ...  What is this
directory?  It's not standard.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.