Maciej Friedel wrote:
> On 02/01/07 z3r0 wrote:
>
> > > Depending on the level of access you have to your Linux box I'd
> > > suggest writing them in joe or vi from the command line. linux
> > > can get very picky about line breaks in files created in windows.
>
> > I can't lint anything, I just have a CPanel access and my wordpad.
> > This is not meant for users like me I guess...
>
> Change Your wordpad with this vim for windows
>
> http://www.vim.org/download.php#pc

For someone unfamiliar with vi, I would suggest the Cream editor.  This
is a build of the VIM editor for Windows that has been configured to be
more user friendly.  It has the same insert-mode interface as other
Windows editors, so it can be used by anyone, but it has all of the
power and configuration of VIM available when you need something
different.

http://cream.sourceforge.net/

--
Bowie