On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:40:32 -0500, Theo Van Dinter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 06:33:40PM -0800, Kenneth Porter wrote:
>> If I read this right, it looks for an illegal domain character in the
>> domain component after the first dot. The new pattern puts a % after the
>> second dot.
>
>fwiw, I put in a new test version which will catch the latest obfuscation,
>and I'm sure we can look forward to it changing again shortly.  I don't
>really feel it's worthwhile, but if there isn't a rule there's a ton
>of discussion on the list about why there isn't a rule, and I'm tired
>of arguing.

body Test_01 /remove \"\*|\%|\!\"/i
score Test_01 4.0
describe Test_01 Test remove asterisk for URL spams

Pretty simple. just add in the characters as you see them e.g. |/^

Untested on mass and what will inevitably a high maintenance rule as
the Remove portion of the mails change... but it works

Kind regards

Nigel