Dear All,

For a long time, I used /usr/bin/spamassassin. When I realized it was
too slow, I switched to spamc. The problem is that the result is not
as good as before, except it is really much faster. I do not think
that the spamd/spamc reads my bayes_* files under /home/vst/.spamassassin

I am using fetchmail+postfix+maildrop to deliver to my Maildir. I use
the default configuration values which should normally let users'
bayes_* files be read by spamd.

Here is the way the client is trigered:

     xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -u vst"

Can you please help me to configure my spamd/spamc to read the user's
bayes_* files?

Platform:
Linux vsthost 2.6.18-3-686 #1 SMP Mon Dec 4 16:41:14 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux

Software Version:
SpamAssassin version 3.1.7 running on Perl version 5.8.8

Thanks in advance.
Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu