> > Speaking of ninjas one slipped in here and whispered in my ear that
> > the original problem rocsca had might benefit from the anti
> drug rules
> > on the SARE web site. He should read the various rule set
> descriptions
> > and pick those which fit his situation best.
>
> Fine! I agree with you!! But I can't figure out what SARE
> rules I I have to use to block that email that SA does not block..
>
> Moreover, could I update it with rules_du_jour?
>
> PS: I have the following conf for rules_du_jour..
>
> TRUSTED_RULESETS="TRIPWIRE RANDOMVAL BOGUSVIRUS";

Maybe I have to use 70_sare_obfu*.cf ruleset files?

It seems to me that my SA configuration doesn't load them.. Infact I
have this only cf files other that in SA dir (/etc/mail/spamassassin):

path_to_SA/10_misc.cf
path_to_SA/20_advance_fee.cf
path_to_SA/20_anti_ratware.cf
path_to_SA/20_body_tests.cf
path_to_SA/20_compensate.cf
path_to_SA/20_dnsbl_tests.cf
path_to_SA/20_drugs.cf
path_to_SA/20_fake_helo_tests.cf
path_to_SA/20_head_tests.cf
path_to_SA/20_html_tests.cf
path_to_SA/20_meta_tests.cf
path_to_SA/20_net_tests.cf
path_to_SA/20_phrases.cf
path_to_SA/20_porn.cf
path_to_SA/20_ratware.cf
path_to_SA/20_uri_tests.cf
path_to_SA/23_bayes.cf
path_to_SA/25_accessdb.cf
path_to_SA/25_antivirus.cf
path_to_SA/25_body_tests_es.cf
path_to_SA/25_body_tests_pl.cf
path_to_SA/25_dcc.cf
path_to_SA/25_dkim.cf
path_to_SA/25_domainkeys.cf
path_to_SA/25_hashcash.cf
path_to_SA/25_pyzor.cf
path_to_SA/25_razor2.cf
path_to_SA/25_replace.cf
path_to_SA/25_spf.cf
path_to_SA/25_textcat.cf
path_to_SA/25_uribl.cf

PS: What other cf file is worth to use without overload the server?

BR,

rocsca