Stephen Carter wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 17:49 -0500, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
Stephen Carter wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm running SA 3.1.1 and have imported openprotect's gpg sig, but when I try to
run sa-update on this channel with the debug switch turned on I get the error:

dbg: dns: query failed: 1.1.3.saupdates.openprotect.com => NXDOMAIN

Is SA 3.1.1 still supported with this channel?
It appears that they're only publishing updates for 3.1.3 to 3.1.7.

I know I need to udpate SA to 3.1.7 but can't do it just at the moment.
Either update SA or use a different SARE ruleset channel provider. The one I know of will work for 3.1.1. ;)

Daryl
Thanks for the reply Daryl. Looks like I'll have to push through that SA
upgrade then....

...or use the channels I provide (see SARE website or SA wiki) that will work with 3.1.1. Of course, an upgrade wouldn't hurt.

How do you know what versions are supported? Is it
simply performing DNS queries on each version of SA?

Yeah.

Daryl