> Antidrug has been mereged into 20_drugs.cf from the standard
> ruleset. If you read through the file, you'll find the
> antidrug rules. It's about halfway down.

OK. Now Its all clear!! I have an old 'antidrug.cf' file in SA config
dir.. maybe this overcome 20_drugs.cf? I don't know.. but I have removed
it as well and restarted Amavisd-new, as Docs state for SA>3.0.1 (I have
SA 3.1.7).

But I note that some 'pharma message' still is not blocked.. Do I have
to install some other ruleset? (If yes how I have to configure automatic
update with rdj?)

thanks,

rocsca