On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 03:48:02PM +0100, Dag Ringdal wrote:
> 3.1.7 and are doing sa-update from time to time, but I'm not assured that the
> latest version is installed. When I type sa-update -V, I get:
> sa-update version svn454083
>   running on Perl version 5.8.8
> How can I know this is the latest version?

Do you care about the latest rules, or the latest version of sa-update?
If the former, run "sa-update -D" and the debug output will tell you.
If the latter, you have 3.1.7 installed which is (at the moment), the
latest release available.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"A college student who nearly died after a night of pledge drinking is