At 03:43 PM 2/14/2007, Jonathan Nichols wrote:
Ugh!

http://www.pbp.net/~jnichols/spam2.txt

I've been getting absolutely hammered with these spams. I had over 50 in my inbox this morning.

Any rulesets to deal with them? They're scoring lower and lower all the time. The one I linked to scored -2 :-(

I too am getting hammered with them. I'm adding some of the common phrases to my /etc/postfix/body_checks, but most fall through scoring low.

        HTML_MESSAGE,RAZOR2_CHECK,STRONG_BUY autolearn=no version=3.1.7

        HTML_MESSAGE,TVD_FUZZY_SYMBOL autolearn=no version=3.1.7

Please tell me I'm missing something obvious.

Yes, I am learning all of them.