On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 03:21:10PM +0100, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
> I'm getting lots of messages like the following one:
>
>       Hi
>       How are you ? Call me.
>       who are free to come
>       Poor you, i don't even think how much spam you are recive.
>       front of get-smart

I have been getting the same emails, a few got through spamassassin and
i just gave them to sa-learn.
Thing is tho, i really dont see the point in sending spam like this and
only to the same user @ lots of domains. Is it to try and make people
goto the domain where the emails from or just to annoy people? Or is it
just a .. see if i can spam everybody thing lol