Matt,

Thanks for the hint about using ToCc - that prompted me to realize my
error. I had not supplied FQ addresses in the rule, only user names. The
rule would have never fired when I wanted it to fire (and it didn't).
The corrected rule is below:

header    TO_ADDRESS_BOGUS     ToCc !~
/[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
score      TO_ADDRESS_BOGUS     4.0

This newly corrected rule is working exactly as expected, and as I
result I no longer have to manage a complex set of white and black lists.

--
John Minnihan
Founder, Freepository

Blog: http://commavee.com