Bowie Bailey wrote:
[snip]
> No, I'm using the latest development build of 3.5.1 from
> http://fuzzyocr.own-hero.net/wiki/Downloads.
>
> I upgraded to 3.5.1 from 2.3b less than a month ago.

Perhaps you didn't upgrade everything, the precise location of the error you are
seeing is in file FuzzyOcr/Config.pm, I think you have the old one, or...

Somebody else had a report just like yours (on the FuzzyOcr list), with the
correct version, but it seems he was calling mySQL from somewhere else in the
spamassassin configuration (Bayes perhaps?).

The way to figure this out is by running `spamassassin -x -t -D FuzzyOcr <
sample.eml` and see if FuzzyOcr is really using the mySQL module or not.  Leave
out the -D part if you want to find who is using what.
--
René Berber