Hello,

Is it just as stable? i.e. ours hasn't hung or crashed so far for over
200 days... can you say whether this is true of 3.1 via backports?

Also, is there an apt repo for 3.1 for sarge?

Thanks again,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group