> > Well what puzzles me is, is the message in queue, waiting
> to be sent
> > to someone within your domain, or is it outbound?

to be sent outbound..

> Why are you wanting
> > to manually scan it?

A user of mine try to send an email using my SMTP server, but he can't
send me the message which is blocked by my spam scanner (SA), in mbox
format.. (so that I can analyse it and find the cause of the blocking)
Neverthless I know the right way to control the scanning of that
message.. So I said it to send to an outbound address such that it
remains on the queue of the mail server and I can analyse it...

If you have a better method to solve my problem, it is wellcome!

rocsca