Mário Gamito wrote:
Don Ireland wrote:
Every email list I've ever subscribed to has had something in the subject line (usually in square brackets) to identify 1) that it is a mailing list and 2) what list it is.
Maybe, just maybe, you can filter through e-mail adresseses instead of subjects.

-- Mário Gamito

That's how I sort mine by the To: and CC: lines Thunderbird has a To or CC option to sort them with. I know most clients also can do this. It only doesn't work when people insist on BCC's the list. But then looking at the source of it I see where it is supposed to be filtered to. 8*))

--

 -Doc

 Penguins: Do it on the ice.
   8:44am  up 4 days, 16:55, 17 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.30, 0.37

 SARE HQ  http://www.rulesemporium.com/