Mário Gamito wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> If you want your users to be able to bounce/resend messages to the
>> accounts, then yes, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be
>> just normal mailboxes.
>
>> Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't the answer to your question
>> right above it?
> I use Maildir, therefore i din't have a single file for sa-learn to
> act upon

Erm.. Maildir is a directory full of single files for sa-learn to act
upon. By definition maildir is a directory with a bunch of single
messages each stored in their own file.

That said, by default SA will accept the name of a maildir directory, or
a single file, as a command line parameter.

so you can do:

sa-learn --spam /path/to/spam/maildir/

or

sa-learn --spam /path/to/spam/maildir/some_particular_message

Also, should you ever need to use something that's in mbox format,
there's a command-line flag to tell sa-learn it's a mbox.

See also: man sa-learn.

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/sa-learn.html