Rocco Scappatura wrote:
So you are saying that I have to train SA?
That would be how you would improve your Bayes accuracy, yes.

I have trained SA on my server but I still get a score lower than 5.0..

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 1.7 SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3   BODY: Last week's hot stock scam
 0.1 HTML_TEXT_AFTER_BODY   BODY: HTML contains text after BODY close
tag
 2.0 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%
                            [score: 0.8738]
 0.4 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.2 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

while on another server (that I have instructed with the same messages)
I get:

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 1.7 SARE_PROLOSTOCK_SYM3   BODY: Last week's hot stock scam
 0.1 HTML_TEXT_AFTER_BODY   BODY: HTML contains text after BODY close
tag
 0.4 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to
100%
                            [score: 0.9996]
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts

what it can be the reason of the different score assigned?
why the second system doesn't assign an AWL score?

They give different Bayes scores so the Bayes databases have been trained with different messages. Do you have autolearn switched on?

And you must understand that the Bayes system is not a one shot and you have if fixed kind of system. Just training a single message will alter the scoring, but you may also need to train it with a few similar messages for it to significantly change its scoring.

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples