Howdy,

The time of year for Google Summer of Code has already arrived and once
again the Apache Software Foundation is taking part.

We are currently looking for students who wish to work on SpamAssassin
related projects over the summer.

You have until *March 24th* to sign up and submit an application.  Work
on the project will take place from May28th through August 20th.

You can find a list of possible projects here (just search for
spamassassin):

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007

That is by no means an exhaustive list so if you have other ideas or
know of something from here:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WeLoveVolunteers

that you would like to work on, feel free to add it to the list and
submit an application.

Last year we were able to take on several projects, its a nice way to
earn 4500 USD over the summer.

Thanks
Michael Parker