Hi,
I have spamassassin working very well in my Slackware 11.0.
I have spamd running as service. I call spamassassin via /etc/procmail.rc.

I have 2 problems, tha i can't solve.
The problem is that, i made a backup of each users acconut by forward the
e-mail to a backup account; so, user foo as  another mailbox called foo-bkp.
First problem: This makes spamassassin to check twice the same e-mail.
Second problem, my internal networks seems no to work. I didn't want
spampassassin to be called when an internal users sends e-mail to another
internal user and to external users.
I wanted spamassassin to be called only when external mail arrives.

Thanks,

EL