There is no point in letting SpamAssassin scan these at all---they're never
going to be delivered.

You should set up your mail transport agent to reject them at the recipient
stage.

Post again with further details of your setup if you're not sure how to do
this, and I'm sure someone will explain.

BTW Doing this is a big win for us---we reject around half of all incoming
mail because the recipient is invalid. This saves SA an awful lot of work.

Jon