Jim Knuth wrote:
Heute (05.04.2007/02:34 Uhr) schrieb Luis HernĂ¡n Otegui,

Well, if you have Postfix and Amavis, I've tried amavis-stats (a little bit
old now, and frankly, never worked correctly on my Debian-based servers).
I'm currently using Mailgraph, from the Debian package. Works like a charm
almost out-of-the-box. Though it should be available as a package for
another distros...

Luix