Dean Shaw wrote:
We recently installed Google Analytics on our site and would like to incorporate the tracking on our HTML-based email campaigns. On our first attempt Spam Assassin flagged our email as ‘porn’. The only different factor was the inclusion of GA code in the HTML of the email.

Are you sure it was SpamAssassin that flagged it with such a blanket category? SA usually provides either more finely-grained details -- namely, which rules are being triggered -- or just a simple yes/no and total score.

The default SA setup has rules to detect porn, but they only contribute to classification as spam. There isn't a "porn" classification.

What rules is it hitting?

--
Kelson Vibber