Adam Lanier wrote:
> Peter Russell wrote:
>

> > Sorry last question - seems the parent company is doing spam checks
> > and adds the spam score to the headers.
> >
> > How could i add/change the second condition for a spam score
> > greater than 10.00 ?
> >
> > the header is X-Spam-Score: *********** (11.507)
> >
> > Many thanks
> > Pete
>
> To ask the obvious question, why are you doing spam checks if the
> upstream relay is also doing them?
>
> Based on my performance yesterday, there's almost assuredly something
> wrong with the following but...
>
> header    __HIGH_SA_SCORE    X-Spam-Score =~ /\*{10,}/
> meta SPAM_FROM_RELAY    __GATEWAY_RELAY && __NOT_PAR_DOMAIN  &&
> __HIGH_SA_SCORE

Since you don't care what the actual score is and you are not anchoring
the end of the expression, you can simplify this to:

header    __HIGH_SA_SCORE    X-Spam-Score =~ /\*{10}/

In other words...  Match if the header contains ten asterisks.  You
don't care if it has exactly ten or more than ten.  As long as there are
ten asterisks in there somewhere, it will match.

--
Bowie