> I'm getting killed with a slew of "OEM SOFTWARE" spams
>
> I'm trying to  add scores to these as they are not scoring anything at all
>
> 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message

Not a direct indicator as spam. A ton of ham hits this rule
> 0.0 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL

I use PBL (well actually zen) to block at MTA
> And increase this one
>
> 1.9 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12     BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of words

Watch out for the "here's the pics" type messages with attached images.
Or even short messages with a gif background that can FP if the scores
are too high.

So how do I change the scores to the above mentioned?

I like to increase the HTML_MESSAGE  FROM 0.0  SAY 1.0
 And the

1.9 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12     from 1.9 to 2.9