Jim Knuth wrote:
Heute (13.04.2007/02:56 Uhr) schrieb Daryl C. W. O'Shea,

Jim Knuth wrote:
Heute (13.04.2007/02:29 Uhr) schrieb Daryl C. W. O'Shea,

Jim Knuth wrote:
Hello spamassassin-users,

Since the Upgrade on Debian Etch I receive this mistake

# sa-update
config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/tmp/.spamassassin4363HNOBtxtmp/25_asn.cf": asn_lookup
asn.routeviews.org _ASN_ _ASNCIDR_
channel: lint check of update failed, channel failed

What is wrong?
It appears that you're attempting to use a current 3.2 update with an
old copy of the 3.2 code (ie RC1 or an svn checkout more than about a
day old).
Daryl

It`s

SpamAssassin version 3.2.0-rc1
  running on Perl version 5.8.4

What can I do?

Not use the (sa-)update or update the code (via svn or RC2 that was made
available today).

*lol* ok, thank you. I read this (RC2) here?

Ummm, oops... it wasn't actually announced yet. You may want to just disable the ASN plugin (that's the only thing causing your problem) for now and wait a day or two for the RC announcement.

Daryl