From: Vincent Fleming [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:54 PM
To: StarkRavingCalm;
Subject: RE: Testing Spamassassin with the mail command

OK Everyone - Send him your SPAM!!!

;-)

Just kidding...

I'm not sure what you're looking for from us.  Please be more specific.

By the way, I use Sendmail as well, and find the spamass-milter to be a
great way to link in spamassassin.  Also, the blacklists are very effective.
If you need any assistance with the sendmail.mc entries required, email me
back.

Regards,

Vince