Chris wrote:

What I'm trying to figure out Daryl is what would be added to my trusted_networks config line to reflect embarq and or synacor. Previously this is all I had on that line, 127/8 192.168/16 207.217.121/24 209.86.93/24. Since I'm now 'in between' hosts, meaning that El is forwarding mail until 31 Oct and I've changed some lists over to the new address. What, if anything, should be added to this line to reflect that change?

You'd have to look at the headers of a (number of) message(s) sent from domains external to embarq to determine what networks are involved in embarq's mail network.

At a minimum it's going to involve 208.47.184.2. Your previously noted usage of 208.47.184/24 may cover everything, or it may not. You'll have to look at the headers of external mail to find out.

Daryl