We use (and like spamcop) and PERSONALLY, in our office use it in postfix.

HOWEVER, it is TOO easy to get ON spamcop bl, and TOO hard to get off.

Now, I don't want to get into a debate about aol, yahoo, gmail, etc, but if a
spammer user on of those accounts to send email, a lot of it, then you WILL
bounce legit aol email because 'that one' (or two or three) aol smtp servers is
blacklisted.

Try using the BL's in graylist instead.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Join SECNAP at SecureWorld Atlanta, May 1-2, May 16-17 in Philadelphia