On Tue, 1 May 2007, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

I had a reservation department not receive a confirmation notice at a hotel because the confirmation number in both the header and body started with 920 :\

Except for fixing this specific rule, I strongly advice you to write "negative" rules as well, for example, I barely receive dutch spam, but 99% of my ham is written in dutch:

header    DUTCH_LANG            X-Languages =~ /nl/
describe  DUTCH_LANG            E-Mail is written in dutch
score     DUTCH_LANG            -0.50

You can define words which are often used in your sector to lower the score:

body     HOTEL_WORD    /(yourcity|double room|breakfast)/i
describe HOTEL_WORD    Body contains a hotel related word
score    HOTEL_WORD    -0.50

etc etc. Ofcourse implementation is only limited to your imagination :-)

K.