Rick Macdougall wrote:
> Justin Mason wrote:
>> Apache SpamAssassin 3.2.0 is now available!  This is the official
>> release,
>> and contains a significant number of changes and major enhancements --
>> please use it!
>
> Quick question.
>
> If I use sa-compile, which works very well here btw, do I need to
> re-run it after downloading new rules via sa-update ?

I cannot speak authoritatively, as I'm no expert on sa-compile or
Rule2XSBody.

However, the reading the sa-update script, it does not appear to have
any code to support this, so I'd say you very likely have to re-run
sa-compile.

You could probably tweak the spamd restart sample in the sa-update
manpage into a script that would try sa-update, then sa-compile, then
restart spamd.