Hi there

Wasn't there a recent thread on this one?

Ummmmmm here is the error

spamd[705]: Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected non-continuation byte
0x00, immediately after start byte 0xd2) in pattern match (m//) at
 /etc/mail/spamassassin/70_sare_adult.cf, rule SARE_OBFUFCK1, line 1.

Can easily fill up a log partition...

Now, do I need to disable some **auto compile rules** feature on this 3.2.0
or is this a need to update some perl mods ????

Pretty standard 3.2.0 install upgraded from 3.1.8

I got some hits on this from recent and although I have been following I do
not recall the answers other than the obvious temporary removal of the SARE
sets.

Thanks

 - rh

--