Tim Litwiller wrote:
Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
Tim Litwiller wrote:
is this a problem?

Can't locate object method "finish" via package "Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout" at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/PluginHandler.pm line 234.

Do you have the FuzzyOCR plugin installed? At least one version of it tried to call this non-existent method.

Even with FuzzyOcr removed it still ends that way. I'll try removing all my custom rules next

It's either one of your plugins calling it (try disabling all third-party plugins) or perhaps for some reason you've got a loadplugin line for M::SA::Timeout itself.

Daryl