Hi All,

I saw the mention earlier about spamd logs and thought I'd check mine.
In 12 hours it has achieved the impressive, if very worrying size of
1.8 Gb. A check back over the last few days show similarly sized logs.

My system lint's clean. and sa-compile ran fine after I removed the
rules that were throwing an error (and mucked about getting ImageInfo
working without erroring).

Will dropping the -s /var/log/spamd.log from /init.d/spamassassin stop
logging? I know that's not an ideal solution but it's certainly
preferable to multi Gb log files.

This isn't going to kill my hdd or fill it, but it's certainly not
going to be helping matters.

All help gratefully received.

Kind regards

Nigel.