On Fri, 11 May 2007, Luis Hern?n Otegui wrote:

Hi, list, I'm currently running zen.spamhaus.org and cbl.abuseat.org
as RBLs over Postfix, how can I disable them in SA? (I mean, if I'm
already blocking connections which got listed in those RBLs, why let
SA check them? I suppose it should lower scan times...)

SA checks all non internal/trusted received headers on the RBLs. Postfix only checks the connecting server. Therefore, SA will score messages where the connecting server may not be listed on an RBL.

I have RBL checks done in both places, myself.