Daniel Aquino wrote:
> I really don't know if I can extract emails from Outlook 2003 into a
> standard mbox format...

Maildir is the preferred format.  You can extract emails from Outlook,
but Outlook and Exchange tend to rewrite portions of the message which
makes this less than ideal for SA's purposes.

> So I'm thinking "after" I install this gateway, I could set it up to
> trap incoming messages some how and collect 200 spam/ham to train the
> bayes db...

That is what I am doing for the accounts that I control.  The gateway
sorts the mail into ham and spam folders on the server and also forwards
it along to Exchange.  Every day or so, I scan through the ham and spam
folders to make sure the messages are classified properly and then run
sa-learn on the directories.

--
Bowie