[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm using FuzzyOCR which works great. However, lately I've been seeing
> annoying Outlook users using some kind of plugin which seem to add an
> image, and it has the text "Free emoticons, download here" (or
> something), mostly it's in my language and then it has the text "gratis".

It's most likely actually a piece of point-and-drool-ware called
"IncrediMail" generating these messages.  As an ISP mail system admin,
I'm distinctly unimpressed with it;  it's essentially an overlay on
Outlook Express that locks off most of what little functionality there
is in OE, and thoroughly HTMLifies any outgoing mail (and, as you've
seen, adds these annoying "advertising" images).

It is, however, quite popular with ISP residential customers.  :(

-kgd