I just sent Steve an updated script that accommodates the trailing back
slash the debian adds to the clam db dir in the debug output and add -m 1 to
the grep so it short circuits finding the clam db dir (so it now takes less
than a second), and I added rsync for the MSRBL-* files since that site not
only supports it but prefers it be handled that way. I would imagine Steve
will have it up sometime today, I have been testing it since he made the
last change to the mirroring methods last week.

Rick

believed to be clean.