On 5/14/07, Christopher X. Candreva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This looks like what is being called "Snowshow" spammers on Spam-L . They
will have a rather large block and just cycle through until their whols
space is used up, then get more.

Ugh..  I had heard about this tactic some time ago, but until
recently, I thought that Spamhaus and the other RBLs were blocking
these.  It boggles my mind that these blocks are not listed in any of
the RBLs yet...

Block liberally.

Done..  And I'm working on an automated system to detect and block
these and other similar addresses..  I'll release details when I have
it working..  :)

Chris Candreva  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- (914) 948-3162

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
[EMAIL PROTECTED]